Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client that offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
Azureus is a BitTorrent client with multiple torrent downloads and instant access to information.
Azureus also features an embedded tracker that is easily set up and ready to use.
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Only uses one port for all the torrents
- UPnP sets the forward on your router
- Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
- Fast resume
- Can set a default download dir and move completed files
- Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
- Highly customizable interface
- IRC plugin included for quick help
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)…
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Many useful plugins are available:
- Auto-adjustment of your upload and download speeds according to your network charge with Autospeed
- Auto-download torrents with RSS Feed Scanner
- Schedule upload and download speed limits with Speed Scheduler
- Receive a mail when a download finishes with Status Mailer
- Add numerous info on torrents (Extra seeding columns, Country Locator)
- Remote control Azureus through the Swing Web Interface or the HTML Web Interface